A number of issues with command line options
i ran into a number of problems when trying to set up a prelude-manager under a different profile name. some options cause problems or must be used differently than described.
1. the usage of prelude-manager says
-prelude --profile=ARGbut that does not work. Removing the =_ and writing _--prelude --profile ARG works ok.
2. using --config=ARG gives a warning: Invalid option - "config" (0). but the specified config-file seems to be used anyway.
3. using two options from the --prelude subcategory without the category gives a segfault. adding another --prelude (i.e. saying --prelude --profile foo --prelude --heartbeat-interval=60 instead of --prelude --profile foo --heartbeat-interval=60 works ok). for the other categories, you can give multiple categroy-options per category.
4. --prelude --profile foo (and maybe others) only works if specified before -d
some of this behaviour may be intended, but at least it should be documented...
there could be more issues with the command-line option handling. i did not test this systematically. these are just the ones i ran into...
this was done with prelude-manager-0.9.4.1 and libprelude-0.9.7.2