Project

General

Profile

Bug #513

libprelude ruby1.9 fix

Added by Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca about 7 years ago. Updated almost 4 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Normal
Start date:
08/06/2012
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Resolution:
fixed

Description

Hello,

libprelude 1.0.1 does not compile on ruby1.9. I did some patching work in order to compile it.
However, I do not have a testcase to do a functional test.

I also changed the IDMEFValueList_to_SWIG logic to use ruby function in order to store values
into a RARRAY and not by changing internal RARRAY fields. I don't think that dealing with internal
RARRAY fields is a good idea and it is proved to not be portable across ruby versions. The same for
_cb_ruby_read/write.

I'll attack my patch. Feel free to apply it.

libprelude-ruby1.9.patch View (6.13 KB) Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca, 08/06/2012 10:12 PM

History

#1 Updated by Jean-Charles ROGEZ almost 7 years ago

  • Project changed from PRELUDE SIEM to Libprelude
  • Category deleted (generic)

#2 Updated by Jean-Charles ROGEZ almost 6 years ago

  • Target version changed from 116 to 124

#3 Updated by Antoine LUONG about 5 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved
  • Assignee set to Yoann VANDOORSELAERE
  • Target version changed from 124 to 126
  • Resolution set to fixed

#4 Updated by Thomas ANDREJAK almost 4 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed
  • Target version changed from 126 to Prelude OSS 1.2.5

Also available in: Atom PDF