LibPrelude does not build with glibc 2.16
I have discovered build failure reason - libprelude does not build correctly with glibc 2.16
This is caused by fact, that gets has been declared as a security hole(fgets should be used instead), see http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/lfs-dev/2012-July/066729.html.
File : libmissing/stdio.in.h
Line : 119
gets is no longer used but Prelude. Maybe update this libmissing ?
#1 Updated by about 10 years ago
- File 530_gets.patch View added
I've attached a patch that put the unsetting of 'gets' (and the Warning modification) under the same condition than its definition since the ISOC11.
This issue also occurs in libpreludedb, prelude-lml and prelude manager, but the patch should work for them too.
#2 Updated by Jean-Charles ROGEZ over 9 years ago
- Project changed from PRELUDE SIEM to Libprelude
- Category deleted (
- Target version deleted (
#3 Updated by Jean-Charles ROGEZ over 9 years ago
- Target version set to 124
#4 Updated by Antoine LUONG almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Yoann VANDOORSELAERE
- Target version changed from 124 to 126
- Resolution set to fixed
Fixed in 1b97cccfa56268734e0d8cc9257a785d8da13efa.
#5 Updated by Thomas ANDREJAK over 7 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version changed from 126 to Prelude OSS 1.2.5