- Registered on: 02/07/2019
- Last connection: 03/29/2019
- 11:36 AM PRELUDE SIEM User: RE: [prelude-correlator] preludecorrelator context resets timer (expire) for each match
The detected issue is described at
To sum up, it se...
- 10:11 AM PRELUDE SIEM User: RE: [prelude-correlator] preludecorrelator context resets timer (expire) for each match
- I think that the reset is taking place at the search function, due to the update=True...
I noticed that the context class of preludecorrelator package resets the timer every time that a match is ...
- 11:25 AM PRELUDE SIEM User: RE: [prelude-manager] Is there any way to write on a file only alerts coming from prelude-c...
- Thank you very much Antoine. It works!
I have a prelude infrastrcture with a prelude-manager, a prelude-correlator and multiple sensors that sends...
- 01:05 PM PRELUDE SIEM User: RE: [Wazuh not sending alerts to prelude-manager]
It is fault of a wazuh source code error. I did a workaround and it is correctly sending the events to pre...
- 08:46 AM PRELUDE SIEM User: RE: [Libprelude] Specify a distinct path installation
- Hello Antoine,
The output is...
I want to install Libprelude in a different path, for example at /etc/, to do so, before installing it, at ...
- 02:55 PM PRELUDE SIEM User: RE: [Wazuh not sending alerts to prelude-manager]
- Antoine LUONG wrote:
> Please check the logs of the OSSEC sensor to see if the Prelude client starts c...
Also available in: Atom