Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/06/2012
- Last connection: 08/06/2012
- 08:34 PM PRELUDE SIEM Bug #516: FSF address in GPL header is outdated
- Not every file :-) Just some.
I'm preparing a patch.
- 07:57 PM PRELUDE SIEM Bug #516 (Closed): FSF address in GPL header is outdated
The address in the header of every file is outdated. Please updated it to the new address. See
- 10:20 PM Libprelude Bug #515 (Closed): libprelude does not compile with gcc 4.6
#include <stddef.h> is missing at bindings/c++/include/prelude.hxx. This patch adds the missing header
- 10:17 PM Libprelude Bug #514 (Closed): gnutls compatibility for > 3.0.5
gnutls/extra.h was merged into default header files. This patch ignores the #include
- 10:12 PM Libprelude Bug #513 (Closed): libprelude ruby1.9 fix
libprelude 1.0.1 does not compile on ruby1.9. I did some patching work in order to compile it.
However, I ...
Also available in: Atom