gnutls error registering new sensors
Im not able to register more then one sensor on management server. I get always
- connecting to registration server (10.100.100.2:5553)... - [[GnuTLS]] handshake failed: [[GnuTLS]] internal error..
and I dont know what is going wrong. Or maybe I do something wrong? Can someone tell me what are the way is to get more sensors installed then localhost?
What cause this error? I tried irc and google without success!
#3 Updated by almost 12 years ago
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
- Resolution deleted (
Replying to [comment:2 yoann]:
(In r8800) Prefer anonymous authentication rather than SRP. We do this because there
are compatibility issue with SRP between different [[GnuTLS]] version.
Should fix #187.
I've got the very same problem. I've installed all the 'latest' stuff.
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Debian
Description: Debian GNU/Linux 4.0r0 (etch)
Enter the one-shot password provided by the "prelude-adduser" program:
- enter registration one-shot password:
- confirm registration one-shot password:
- connecting to registration server (188.8.131.52:16354)...
- [[GnuTLS]] handshake failed: Handshake failed.
#6 Updated by almost 12 years ago
I need to go to prep. school again to improve my reading capabilities... Somehow I completely blocked out the part that says:
"Go back to the serve you want to register to, get the one-shot password and insert on your
Having reread the stuff and done as it says everything starts working...
Just need to get used to the stuff, I guess...