Fedora : ruby sitearchdir need to be vendorarchdir
On Fedora, sitearchdir is not defined, so ruby "so" file go to /usr/local.
On Fedora it is vendorarchdir
#1 Updated by Thomas ANDREJAK over 5 years ago
- Project changed from PRELUDE SIEM to Libprelude
- Target version changed from Prelude OSS 4.0.0 to Prelude OSS 4.1.0
#2 Updated by Thomas ANDREJAK over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Prelude OSS 4.1.0 to Prelude OSS 5.0.0
#3 Updated by Thomas ANDREJAK over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Prelude OSS 5.0.0 to Prelude OSS 5.1.0
#4 Updated by Antoine LUONG over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Antoine LUONG
Ruby sitearchdir does exist, but maybe the m4 should be changed to use vendorarchdir instead.