- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/08/2012
- Last connection: 05/18/2022
- Assigned issues: 0
- Reported issues: 30
- 10:32 PM PRELUDE SIEM User: RE: Suricata 6 dropped prelude support?
There is this PR for quite long time, that wait for Suricata Team to validate it : https://github.com/OISF/...
- 09:42 AM Prewikka Revision 2b48718e: [#4075] Alert board: Try to find a value for source and target
- Change-Id: I21028fdf145b1ddf7dc821a1463201055033f1c7
- 03:53 PM PRELUDE SIEM Bug #1211: prelude-admin does not work on Debian after fresh install
Can you create the folder /var/spool/prelude and retry "prelude-admin register" ?
- 11:59 PM PRELUDE SIEM User: RE: Installing prelude on macOS
The actual version of prelude in macports is quite old.
Here is a PR for the new version https://github.c...
- 09:32 PM PRELUDE SIEM User: RE: Prelude carriage return with XmlMod
Glad to hear you get your way to what you want to do.
You are using kibana because the interface of Prelu...
- 10:00 PM PRELUDE SIEM User: RE: Prelude carriage return with XmlMod
You can enable "format" in XMLMode section. I think this will works with what you needs.
Can you explain ...
- 01:26 PM Prelude Correlator Revision a9cf8013: [#3969] Change 300s to 20s for CTI correlation rules
- Change-Id: I47dc87697702112f83f4dcee1bac3bb866343174
- 11:35 PM PRELUDE SIEM User: RE: Suricata compilation failed with --enable-prelude
You do not have to use the .tar.gz
I don't know what happens with your OS because it is working upstream ...
- 08:27 PM PRELUDE SIEM User: RE: Suricata compilation failed with --enable-prelude
how did you install libprelude-devel? by rpm?
Because the configure does not find libprelude-devel
- 06:35 PM PRELUDE SIEM User: RE: Suricata compilation failed with --enable-prelude
Can you give me more details :
- What is the version of suricata ?
- Did you install libprelude-devel ?
Also available in: Atom