libprelude does not compile with gcc 4.6
#include <stddef.h> is missing at bindings/c++/include/prelude.hxx. This patch adds the missing header
which fixes the compilation for gcc>=4.6. I don't know if it breaks older gcc versions.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Antoine LUONG
Thanks for the patch. May be a similar issue as #504.
- Project changed from PRELUDE SIEM to Libprelude
- Category deleted (
The patch doesn't seem to pose a problem with gcc 4.4.
- Target version changed from 117 to 124
- Target version changed from 124 to Prelude OSS 3.0.0
- Target version changed from Prelude OSS 3.0.0 to Prelude OSS 3.1.0
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
Also available in: Atom