- Fix Perl/Python bindings uint64 handling on 32 bits machine.
- Make preludedb_check_version available from Perl/Python bindings.
- Use new IDMEF_LIST_APPEND primitive, require libprelude 0.9.6.
- Add libprelude dependencie to SQL plugins, since they depend on libprelude symbols. Fix compilation problem with some distribution.
- Use global transaction surrounding all operation in preludedb-admin, this bring a major performance improvement for insert operation.
- Fix PostgreSQL FileAccess query failure.
- Dynamic PostgreSQL schema generation (this fix certain inefficient datatype that were used in the old version). Update schema would be hard to do for all postgreSQL version, thus using preludedb-admin copy for the update is required.