- Allow "file" configuration settings to be set from the database plugin, to handle file based database (SQLite).
- prelude-manager has been updated to check the loaded revocation list, if available. This was needed since the recent prelude-adduser addition allowing to create analyzer revocation list.
- Remove line size limitation on specified IDMEF-criteria.
- Remove all ancillary groups as well as setgid-ing.
- Fix idmef-criteria-filter option conflict.
- Fix a possible crash if no listen address is specified, but a reverse relay is used.
- Much better error reporting.