Database Reporting Plugin¶
In order for Prelude-Manager to report to a database, you need to use the db reporting plugin. Additionaly, you need to provide this plugin with several arguments:
- type: The type of database (mysql or pgsql).
- host: The hostname where the database is listening (default is localhost).
- port: The port where the database is listening, if applicable.
- name: The name of the database to use.
- user: The username to use in order to connect to this database.
- pass: The password to use in order to connect to this database.
prelude-manager --db --type mysql --host localhost --name prelude --user prelude --pass XXXXXX
Or from the configuration file:
[db] type = mysql host = localhost name = prelude user = prelude pass = XXXXXX
You might want to store alerts in case the db reporting plugin fails: Use the Prelude-Manager Failover feature.