ability to perform dns lookup on host ip's
i think it would be nice to have an option to perform 'dig -x' (in addition to filter/traceroute/whois) when you click on an ip address in the alerts section of prewikka.
#1 Updated by Yoann VANDOORSELAERE almost 17 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
#2 Updated by Yoann VANDOORSELAERE almost 17 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
(In r8395) - Allow to define unlimited number of command rather than only the one we know about (fix #134).
- Modify Alert/Heartbeat listing so that they include a source/target/analyzer information link,
but only do so when the address type permit it (fix #76).
- Link to prelude-ids.com portdb lookup instead of broken portdb database (fix #162).
- Include information for all the IDMEF-File object carried in the alert.
- Always take care of the "external_link_new_window" configuration parameter.
#3 Updated by Yoann VANDOORSELAERE about 14 years ago
- Project changed from PRELUDE SIEM to Prewikka
- Category deleted (
- Target version deleted (