Prewikka port lookup broken.
The Prewikka port lookup feature (available by clicking on a port number in Prewikka) is broken; portsdb.org appears to be down and has been down for some time.
It's suggested to switch this out with the ISC port lookup (sample for port 80):
#2 Updated by Yoann VANDOORSELAERE almost 15 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
(In r8395) - Allow to define unlimited number of command rather than only the one we know about (fix #134).
- Modify Alert/Heartbeat listing so that they include a source/target/analyzer information link,
but only do so when the address type permit it (fix #76).
- Link to prelude-ids.com portdb lookup instead of broken portdb database (fix #162).
- Include information for all the IDMEF-File object carried in the alert.
- Always take care of the "external_link_new_window" configuration parameter.