Prewikka allows whois and traceroute against email addresses
Prelude-LML ruleset sendmail.rules sets some addresses in this way:
Prewikka still presents options to traceroute or whois these addresses, although this type of action is probably not valid for this category of addresses.
#3 Updated by Yoann VANDOORSELAERE about 14 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
(In r8395) - Allow to define unlimited number of command rather than only the one we know about (fix #134).
- Modify Alert/Heartbeat listing so that they include a source/target/analyzer information link,
but only do so when the address type permit it (fix #76).
- Link to prelude-ids.com portdb lookup instead of broken portdb database (fix #162).
- Include information for all the IDMEF-File object carried in the alert.
- Always take care of the "external_link_new_window" configuration parameter.